We pride ourselves on our diverse portfolio, including projects in the sport, leisure, retail, residential and commercial sectors.
We believe that building strong client relationships is incredibly important and we work closely with our clients to engender complete trust.
We see diversity as our strength, and this has ensured that we’ve been a practice of choice for more than 10 years. Our team has a great wealth of experience and know that, despite the complexity of the construction process, there should be no mystery to the client.
We developed a reputation for delivering high quality results and excellent value for money. We are experts in business area and solid track records in delivering expert services.
We aim to make our designs as clear and easy to understand as possible
Job Title: Project Manager
- Supporting the Project Sponsor or client in the development of the business case, defining the project scope, benefits, and objectives
- Planning and defining the project scope necessary to meet the project objectives
- Planning and sequencing activities required to deliver the project scope and developing the project schedule
- Developing Resource Plans and ensuring each Project Team member’s full involvement during the development of the project
- Establishing the cost estimate for the project in line with the budget expectations including setting an appropriate level of risk provision or contingency
- Assessing project risks and the development of response and mitigation actions
- Developing project management documentation necessary to achieve funding approval and communication of the project plans to those involved in the project, including upkeep of the Project Files, meetings records and correspondence, and maintaining the Project Controls information
- Leading and motivating the project team to achieve the project objectives, managing conflict and day to day welfare and performance of the Project Implementation Team members
- Co-ordination, scheduling and reporting of activities related to stakeholder management, benefits management, business change management and project communications as agreed with the Project Sponsor
- Co-ordinating activities related to the application for approvals, consents and regulatory requirements
- Ensures that all appropriate technical standards are applied during the project implementation
- Monitoring, controlling and reporting on project progress including providing regular, timely, accurate, progress reports, cash flow and cost of completion forecasts to the Project Sponsor
- Co-ordinating design reviews and approvals between owner and contractors
- Ensuring safety, security and environmental aspects of the project are clearly understood and adhered
- Record keeping of works undertaken and working with asset managers to ensure accurate as built records including health and safety information are created.
How to Apply
Please send you CV to [email protected]