Kantar Worldpanel is the global expert in shoppers’ behaviour.
Through continuous monitoring, advanced analytics and tailored solutions, Kantar Worldpanel inspires successful decisions by brand owners, retailers, market analysts and government organisations globally.
With over 60 years’ experience, a team of 3,500, and services covering 60 countries directly or through partners, Kantar Worldpanel turns purchase behaviour into competitive advantage in markets as diverse as FMCG, impulse products, fashion, baby, telecommunications and entertainment, among many others.
Job Title: Research Manager: Quantitative
Main Purpose of the role:
- Manage/mentor the executive research team
- To train and develop quality research skill
- To improve profitability of projects
- Support in building and maintaining client relationships
- Member of the team accountable for achievement of annual targets and profitability
- Strong proficiency in pricing for success and profit
- Generate proposals for local and international projects
- Accountable for overall quality of proposals/pitches
- Client engagement, management and development
- Proactively work with team to ensure process improvement to benefit the Client and business
- Service clients and interact independently with clients on an ongoing basis. This includes regular communication regarding current projects, as well as relationship building to promote client retention, enhancement and growth
- Training and development of new staff and current team members
- Help develop the research teams in terms of organizing trainings and motivating them in research environment
Knowledge and skills required:
- BS/BA degree, preferably in Social Sciences, Economics, Epidemiology , Governance, Psychology,
- 4+ years of research experience in evaluations and formative research in both local and international development projects is a MUST. Specific experience in Evaluations, behavioral change studies, experimental designs and citizen engagement and satisfaction studies are desirable.
- Competent knowledge of research processes, methodologies, project design, research techniques and models.
- Proficient in sampling and survey methodology design including randomized control methods, quasi-experimental design and longitudinal surveys are desirable.
- Must have knowledge and experience in managing large quantitative complex surveys and qualitative studies
- Excellent project management, data analysis and interpretation skills
- Strong writing skills in proposals and reporting
- Strong interpersonal, analytical thinking and problem solving skills