Posted on :
6 Aug, 2018
6 Aug, 2018
Khulisa is seeking an energy sector performance M&E expert based in Ghana with experience working in sub-Saharan Africa. Role is to provide a thorough assessment/ audit of all of the data, data sources, data sets, and indicators (goal, outcome, output and process milestones) that are being used to monitor and evaluate the Compact activities.
Power sector development program experience is highly desirable.
Goal is to reduce poverty through sustainable economic growth in Ghana. Primary duty location shall be Accra and the team shall travel to Tamale.
Job Title: Energy Sector Performance M&E Expert
Planning, design and management of medium and low voltage electrical systems. Experience in analysing power sector data.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a Master’s degree in electrical engineering or its equivalent.
General professional experience:
• Minimum of 10 yrs of professional experience in power system network planning, design, regulation and management of medium and low voltage electrical systems (generation, transmission and distribution projects).
• Extensive experience and/or familiarity with local and international utility standards, performance monitoring, benchmarking and energy sector institutions and policies.
• Strong quantitative data collection and analytical skills.
• At least 7 years of general experience in analyzing power sector data, including experience with indicators relating to energy sector performance used in the Compact.
Specific professional experience:
• At least 5 years of experience in designing and using data gathering tools for energy sector performance monitoring.
• Experience in implementation of at least one (1) similar project in energy or related sector, preferably in developing countries.
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
• Computer literate.
• Experience working in sub-Saharan Africa or other developing countries
How to Apply
Interested? Do you meet the above requirements? Email your CV highlighting the above criteria to:[email protected] We will only contact shortlisted candidates meeting the above requirements.
Closing Date: 07 August, 2018