Posted on :
24 Oct, 2018
24 Oct, 2018
Sell products of the company through building clients relations.
– Obtain relevant documentation, review, prepare and propose suitable materials and quotation.
– Prepare sales quotations in line with the company pricing policy and propose recommendations to the Sales Manager for final approval.
– Organize follow-up visits and report weekly in writing about your sales activities, the status of the pending projects and your achievements.
– Join weekly internal sales meeting with your colleagues and the Sales Manager to validate your sales strategy, refine tactics, exchange information and plan for the next actions.
Job Title: Marketing and Sales Executive
– Update the sales forecast on a monthly basis to ensure that inventories and capacities are adequate; review the same with the Sales Manager.
– Report all relevant market information collected during your sales meetings concerning competition, projects and prices.
– Participate in determining sales objectives and budgets, ensure that sales targets are met or exceeded in your responsible area.
– Propose new products developments and suggest improvements whenever the opportunity arises.
– Establish friendly and professional relationships with our clients. Always ensure a prompt and reliable service in your area of responsibility; and contribute to the promotion of our company’s reputation and quality in the industry.
– Ideal candidates must be an HND holder with 3 years’ experience in Sales.
– Experienced in customer service, direct contact with people, and selling techniques.
– Enthusiastic character with excellent presentation and communication skills.
– Effective Selling and Negotiation Skills.
– Proficient in MS Office applications
– Attractive basic salary.
– T&T plus a % commission on target.