Posted on :
15 Feb, 2019
15 Feb, 2019
The position is responsible for managing all the Ghana accounts by keeping a very close liaison with VAS, Enterprise, and Technical team of all the Carriers in Ghana. Building & managing relationship with Enterprises. The Country Manager is responsible for achieving company’s revenue and collection target, finalizing new deals with enterprises. New product launches with carriers, scouting for new content, maintaining relationship with current content partners, building new partners, and providing support to Kirusa operations for proper maintenance of the Kirusa platform.
Job Title: Country Manager
· Accomplish the organization’s objectives by working closely with the existing & new customers in Ghana
· Manage all customer accounts in Ghana.
· Responsibility of meeting revenue number as per plan submitted or agreed to internally with Kirusa management.
· Ensure introduction and implementation of voice content services at all customer
· Build strong relationship with Operators & Enterprise senior brass, and leverage relationship to achieve company targets
· Keep Sales pipe line from Enterprises above expected targets
· Close Enterprise deals as per agreed commitment.
· Coordinate with content partners for timely availability of the content
· Review the content received from partners for its quality and worthiness
· Explore and tie-up with new content partners to get new content
· Responsible for introduction of new features/products to grow the traffic
· Make recommendation to operators on marketing activities and promotions to increase adoption and traffic
· Help operators to design marketing collaterals. Training of operators on how to promote different use cases of the services, and how to promote the service in different user segments
· Collating data from existing customers, and making presentations for sales use
· Ensure timely collection of data, invoicing, and payment collections from customers
· Monitor and Analyze daily traffic reports for Kirusa existing services for all customers and share traffic reports with customers and internally and use the same to alert customers in case of sudden decrease or increase in day-to-day traffic
· Help resolve technical issues related to Kirusa services with help of customer team or Kirusa operations team.
· Level 1 support for Kirusa customers in Ghana
· Ensure service uptime of 99.5% for the Kirusa platform for Kirusa services
· Provide on-site support at Kirusa customer locations in Ghana on as need basis
· Provide daily reports from all customer interactions and update status on all pending items
· Provide monthly reports to carrier and Kirusa management
· Provide all the support needed to manage activities related to Kirusa India/ USA finance team with Kirusa Ghana accountant and manage relationship with Bank where Kirusa has accounts
Essential Education, Knowledge and Skills
· Bachelors Degree with 10 years of relevant experience with a Carrier or an Enterprise
· Minimum 5-7 years experience with telecom / IT products and services.
· Minimum 7-8 experience in business / Mktg
· Excellent written and oral communications skills
· Team management skills
Desired Education, Knowledge and Skills
· Experience working with wireless carrier (VAS team) & Enterprises
· Good understanding of messaging, social media services
· Good understanding of entertainment mobile content.
· Above average MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point) skills.
· Flexible working hours with at least 2-3 hours of overlap daily with US office.
· Commitment to meet deadlines without compromising on quality.
· Maintaining good work environment and team spirit.