Posted on :
1 Jun, 2018
1 Jun, 2018
Kite Consulting Group – We are changing the way that recruitment works. Kite has been built from the ground up to deliver the most possible value from a recruitment agency – our unique candidate evaluation techniques enable hiring managers to make better hiring decisions, every time. Our approach works. In an independent survey 92% our customers agreed (or strongly agreed) that Kite finds better candidates than any other financial services recruiter. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do.
We’re at the forefront of innovation in our industry. Some of our methods include mobile-responsive candidate forms, video applications, tailored scorecards and previous manager feedback.
Job Title: Accounts Officer
• Managing and controlling of the organization’s finances.
• Preparation of monthly management accounts.
• Preparation of the organization’s monthly bank reconciliations Statements.
• Management of the organization’s debtors and creditors accounts.
• Ensuring preparation of payroll and income tax returns.
• Maintenance of fixed assets register and safeguarding of the Organizations fixed assets.
• Ensuring that the cash book and petty cash are updated on daily basis.
• Ensuring preparation of daily banking.
• Preparation of monthly reconciliations
• Preparation of Budget
• Ensure collections of Government Grants & Subventions are done on Timely basis.
• Preparations of monthly inter- campus accounts.
• Any other duties to meet the exigencies of the service
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND/Bachelor Degree in Accounting with 2 years experience.
Salary: GH¢ 1500 to GH¢ 1800
How to Apply
Interested candidate should send their application and CVs to: [email protected]
Closing Date: July 10, 2018