Posted on :
1 Jun, 2018
1 Jun, 2018
Kite Consulting Group – We are changing the way that recruitment works. Kite has been built from the ground up to deliver the most possible value from a recruitment agency – our unique candidate evaluation techniques enable hiring managers to make better hiring decisions, every time. Our approach works. In an independent survey 92% our customers agreed (or strongly agreed) that Kite finds better candidates than any other financial services recruiter. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do.
We’re at the forefront of innovation in our industry. Some of our methods include mobile-responsive candidate forms, video applications, tailored scorecards and previous manager feedback.
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
assessing project requirements
• measuring the performance of mechanical components, devices and engines
• agreeing budgets, timescales and specifications with clients and managers
• maintaining and modifying equipment to ensure that it is safe, reliable and efficient
• using computer-aided design/modelling software
• liaising with suppliers
• undertaking relevant research
• producing and implementing designs and test procedures
• presenting designs to managers and clients
• testing, evaluating, modifying and re-testing products
• writing reports and documentation
• providing technical advice
• Analyzing and interpreting data.
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND/First Degree in Relevant Field with 2 years experience.
Salary: GH¢ 1500 to GH¢ 2000
How to Apply
Interested candidate should send their application and CVs to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 10 July, 2018