Posted on :
28 Feb, 2019
28 Feb, 2019
Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
Job Title: Secretary
• Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
• Greet visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
• Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
• Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
• Make copies of correspondence and other printed material.
• Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail and other material, and prepare answers to routine letters.
• Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
• Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
• Collect and disburse funds from cash accounts, and keep records of collections and disbursements.
• Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet.
• Establish work procedures and schedules, and keep track of the daily work of clerical staff.
• Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implemented.
Qualification required & experience
• Diploma/ HND –Secretaryship and Management Studies/Related field
How to Apply
Send your application and CV to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 30 March, 2019