Posted on :
30 Nov, 2022
30 Nov, 2022
Job Title: Manager, Communication and PR
• The role holder will lead the implementation of the communications strategy of the organisation and coordinate engagement activities with internal and external stakeholders.
• Assign, supervise, and review the activities of public relations team.
• Design and edit promotional publications, such as brochures.
• Develop and maintain the company’s corporate image and identity, which includes the use of logos and signage.
• Develop, implement, or maintain crisis communication plans.
• Direct activities of external agencies, establishments, or departments that develop and implement communication strategies and information programmes.
• Draft speeches for the organisation’s Executives and arrange interviews and other forms of contact for them.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with investors, government officials, and media representatives and use these relationships to develop new business opportunities.
• Evaluate promotion programmes for compatibility with public relations efforts.
• Formulate policies and procedures related to public information programmes, working with public relations executives.
• Identify main investor groups and targets, determine the best way to communicate publicity information to them, and develop and implement a communication plan.
• Manage communications budgets.
• Observe and report on social, economic, and political trends that might affect employers.
Skills & Competency Requirements
• Experience building relationships with local media, government, and other external bodies
• Ability to prioritize, work under pressure and deliver to deadlines
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills with an ability to network and interact at all levels
• Advanced computer literacy skills – MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Minimum of 9 years relevant experience, of which at least 3 must have been at a supervisory level
• A Master’s Degree in Communications Studies, or related field from a recognized university
• Accredited Public Relations Practitioner / a related professional qualification
How To Apply For The Job
Kindly send your application with a detailed CV with the subject line “Manager, Communication and PR” to: