Posted on :
24 Nov, 2022
24 Nov, 2022
Job Title: Manager, Community Liaison
• The Community Relations Manager will operate within in the Sustainability Directorate to identify, cultivate manage and grow relationships with key partners and stakeholders of the organisation.
• Facilitate the establishment of stakeholder relationships and engagements.
• Manage the annual community perception surveys and needs assessments to inform the organisation’s community outreach programmes
• Coordinate the organisation’s community investment programmes
• Prepare and present annual plans and performance reports of the Unit
• Initiate strategies that can help build and strengthen partnerships
• Facilitate periodic community and stakeholder engagements
• Performs other functions that may be assigned by the Chief Executive or the Director of Sustainability.
Skills & Competency Requirements
• Knowledge of communities around the organisation
• Ability to speak Nzema and English
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills with an ability to network and interact at all levels
• Experience in risks associated with corporate social responsibility, sustainability and the environment
• Advanced computer literacy skills – MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Qualification Required & Experience
• A postgraduate Degree in International Affairs, Community Management, Communication or related field
• A certificate in Project Management will be an added advantage
• Minimum of 9 years relevant experience,, with at least 3 at a managerial level
How To Apply For The Job
Kindly send your application with a detailed CV with the subject line “Manager, Community Liaison” to: