Posted on :
25 Nov, 2022
25 Nov, 2022
Job Title: Manager, Innovation & Technology
• The role holder will have hands-on strategic and operational responsibility for all aspects of IT Service including but not limited to Incident management, problem management, release management, change management, Availability and Capacity Management, Configuration Management, Service/ Help Desk/Support Management IT Operations Management, IT Asset Management.
• He/ she will also be responsible for building strong partnerships with various internal and external groups engineering to further strengthen the overall effectiveness and efficiency of IT service delivery, maturing & developing a culture of continuous improvement for IT Service Management and IT Governance:
IT Service Management
• Responsible for service management process implementation, service management metrics and reporting, and improvements to IT Service Management related services
• Define and implement a strategy to drive the adoption of service management and operational best practices.
• Develop and drive implementation of the service management tools and monitoring/logging strategy and associated business processes across the organization.
• Accountable for leading the Change Management, Incident & Request Management processes and leading day-to-day issues including incident resolution, root cause analysis/reporting, and problem management.
• Lead process to ensure the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are published and met by internal and external parties (vendors)
• Lead Quarterly Vendor Business Reviews for technology services
• Develop performance measures and consistently report metrics to the IT Services Leadership team.
• Lead continual service improvement and ongoing process maturity through regular reviews of the process and tools, trend analysis, and metrics reporting and through regular engagement with stakeholders.
• Provide tactical and strategic recommendations based on ITSM key performance measures.
• Ensure appropriate workflows, policies, standards, and processes are embedded to drive and enable superlative customer experiences by internal users
• Evolve an environment aligned with COBIT and ITIL
Governance and Controls
• Working closely with colleagues in Risk and Information Security to develop, implement and maintain internal controls over ITSM processes.
• Identify potential areas where existing policies, processes, controls, and tools require change or need to be developed to ensure appropriate governance objectives are met and to support the Enterprise Risk Framework.
• Ability to build relationships across the organization to understand various client needs.
• Establish relationships within the organization and work collaboratively across the department.
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholder groups simultaneously.
• Ability to escalate when necessary to lead with a clear articulation of impact.
Metrics, Monitoring, and Reporting
• Develop relevant scorecards, metrics, and dashboards to monitor KPIs.
• Understand and use the metrics constructively as a tool for service improvement, using them positively to drive improved behaviors and performance.
Skills & Competency Requirements
• Expert knowledge of ITIL framework and have managed transformation and ongoing operations of Service Management processes.
• Demonstrated experience in leading process improvement and organizational change initiatives.
• Knowledge of ServiceNow and other tools used in the ITSM environment.
• Strong problem-solving skills and a track record of execution.
• High level of initiative and work well in a team environment.
• Polished communication skills with experience presenting at the executive level.
• Ability to communicate credibly and persuasively with the broader organization and help overcome the inevitable barriers to behavioral change.
• A “change agent” with a proven ability to lead change across an organization in matters that require a major shift in thought and behavior.
• Proven ability to build strategic relationships and influence key stakeholders.
• Strong working knowledge of COBIT, Val- IT, and ITIL
• Minimum of 9 years of progressive experience in IT Service Management with at least three (3) years in a lead /managerial role
• Master’s degree in business, computer science, and engineering. Is preferred
• Professional qualification in IT, Ideally ITIL Certified, CGEIT or CISA certified
How To Apply For The Job
Kindly send your application with a detailed CV with the subject line “Manager, Innovation & Technology” to: