Posted on :
16 Nov, 2022
16 Nov, 2022
• The incumbent will be responsible for providing full land survey and valuation services to the organisation’s whiles managing the service delivery of the Valuation Team. He/she will be lead negotiations and obtain consent to compensate property owners
Job Title: Manager, Land Development Resettlement
• Oversee measurement calculations of sites and writing descriptions of property boundaries.
• Ensure the preparation and maintenance of sketches, maps and reports of legal descriptions of surveys.
• Plan, forecast and satisfy all land related obligations necessary to verify the validity of lands.
• Prepare valuation reports.
• Carry out valuation analysis using a range of approaches and methods.
• Liaise with Lands Commission and Acquiring Agencies on land ownerships.
• Research legal documents, survey records and land titles to clarify information about property boundaries.
• Estimate the market value of lands, buildings and commercial (real estate) properties
• Keep up to date with the property market.
• Complete compensation assessments
• Lead and develop the Valuation Team so that they have the skills, experience and motivation necessary to deliver an excellent service.
• Set team and individual performance objectives linked to the mandate of the organisation and ensure that the objectives are achieved.
• Provide leadership on all professional and technical issues resulting from the team’s operations.
• Undertake appraisals and regular one on one meetings with all directly managed staff
Skills & Competency Requirements
• Problem solving.
• Strong written and verbal communication.
• Strong Decision Making.
• Ability to develop effective internal and external relationships.
• Ability to effectively lead a team
• Minimum of 9 years of related work experience with 3 years of experience
• Master’s degree in Land Economy, Estate Management or a related field
• Membership to GHIS (Ghana Institution of Surveyors) is desirable
• Any equivalent combination of training, education, and experience that provides the required skills, knowledge, and abilities is a plus.
How To Apply For The Job
Kindly send your application with a detailed CV with the subject line “Manager, Land Development Resettlement” to:
Closing Date: 18 November, 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted