Posted on :
25 Nov, 2022
25 Nov, 2022
Job Title: Senior Manager, Business Development
The role holder will be primarily involved in co-creating and implementing strategies as well as designing and delivering compelling working plans for the development of the organization, The role holder must have a flair for business development, networking, and strategy development with the aim of increasing
• Develop and maintain a complete understanding of the business environment, market trends, drivers, and issues that will impact the organization and investors operating within the organization.
• Leverage knowledge of industry trends and client challenges to develop and deliver compelling value propositions.
• Facilitate the strategy development and actual negotiation of technical, commercial, and contractual issues with investors and suppliers.
• Work closely with management and other units within the organization to identify prospective project’s needs for technical and commercial implementation and define acceptable parameters and implementation and define acceptable parameters and limitations in the acquisition and execution of those projects
• Assist in the assessment, design, and development of technical bidding requirements.
• Support the development of project proposals; employ data gathering techniques and analysis in order to present proposed solutions to clients
• Manage client expectations throughout the sales cycle and closing process
• Develop and manage a pipeline of qualified opportunities
• Attend networking events and conferences both locally and internationally.
Skills & Competency Requirements
• Excellent analytical and strategic thinking skills
• Candidates should have strong links to the industry and knowledge of the business drivers for the key markets.
• Strong financial acumen and analytical skills
• Strong networking and interpersonal skills.
• A positive attitude, and strong organization skills, allowing you to multi-task and prioritize
• Great communication skills both written and verbal
• At minimum nine (9) years of relevant experience in strategy development or operational management in the oil and gas sector, of which at least three (3) must have been at a managerial level
• A Master’s degree in business administration, public administration or equivalent qualification
How To Apply For The Job
Kindly send your application with a detailed CV with the subject line “Senior Manager, Business Development” to: