Posted on :
29 Mar, 2018
29 Mar, 2018
Our client, a power distribution company, is in search of dynamic and committed professionals on short term contractual basis to help manage its facility in various capacities to support the achievement of its strategic objectives.
Job Title: Director – ICT
• Reporting to the Deputy Managing Director – Finance & Communication Services, the job holder will be responsible for providing leadership, direction and technical expertise for the development and implementation of strategy / business plans for the ICT Directorate
• The job holder will lead the development of policies, standard operating procedures (SOPs), work plans and other ICT systems to facilitate the achievement of the goals and objectives of the company
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a Master’s degree or its equivalent professional qualification in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, IT governance, project management, management information systems or related field.
• The job holder must also be a member of a recognised professional body in ICT
• A minimum of 12 years relevant working experience with at least 7 years in senior management position
How to Apply
All interested applicants should email resume and cover letter to: [email protected] Or mail to: HR Advisory Services KPMG Martin House 13 Yiyiwa Drive Abelenkpe P.O.Box P 242 Accra
Closing Date: 26 April, 2018