Posted on :
8 Nov, 2017
8 Nov, 2017
The Kumasi Centre for Sickle Cell Disease (KC-SCD) seeks the services of a DATA MANAGER for the Sickle Pan African Research Consortium (SPARCO) Project.
Job Title: Data Manager
1. Daily management of the research data capture systems used by Kumasi Centre for Sickle Cell Disease (KC-SCD) and nested projects in accordance with the requirements of the projects.
2. Design and implement quality control, data cleaning, data validation and integrity checking and secure storage methods and procedures for existing and new data, to ensure the accuracy and integrity of data collected
3. Prepare data and perform statistical analysis to generate routine reports from data as required.
4. Be responsible for ensuring all documentation of procedures (SOPs) and actions in relation to data collection, management, extraction, and analysis are followed appropriately.
5. Ensure that all staff involved in data collection have sufficient understanding and knowledge to conduct these activities appropriately.
Tenure is a 1-year full-time contract, with opportunity for renewal based on performance and availability of funds. Remuneration will be based on qualification and experience.
Applicants must have at least:
1. a First Degree, preferably M.Sc. in Computer Science or Statistics, Biostatistics or related discipline
2. 1 -2 years’ experience in similar position preferably in a health-related project.
3. Experience in web design, SQL, REDCap, Filemaker Pro and STATA.
4. Ability to work independently/ with minimum supervision and within stipulated deadlines and schedules
5. Good written and spoken English
6. Good communicator with patients, co-workers, junior and senior staff
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the link below —–
KC-SCD Data Manager Application Form Application can be saved and returned to. Applicants will be required to submit (2) reference letters, one of which must be from a person with whom the applicant has worked.
Applicants will be required to upload copies of certificates and reference letters on the platform.
Deadline for application is 15th November, 2017 11:59pm GMT
RSVP: [email protected] or WhatsApp 0243326598