Posted on :
13 Jun, 2018
13 Jun, 2018
A reputable rural bank in the Eastern Region is seeking qualified personnel for the following key position
Job Title: Systems Auditor
• To carry out system audit of the Bank’s operation to ensure that transaction are undertaken on sound financial basis and in conformity with internal control systems and procedures, regulations, approved manual and policies with the view of protecting the assets of the Bank.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Carry out system audit on all operations of the Bank
• Review on continuous basis, existing systems, practices and controls (including bank reconciliations, loan files, account opening and closing procedures) that had been entered in the system with the view of bringing out weaknesses and recommending innovations for improved financial operational and efficiency.
• Ensure compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices and documentation.
• Performs general and application control reviews for simple to complex computer information systems.
• Performs information control reviews to include system development standards, operating procedures, system security, programming controls, communication controls, backup and disaster recovery, and system maintenance.
• Directs and/or performs reviews of internal control procedures and security for systems under development and/or enhancements to current systems.
• Prepares audit finding memoranda and working papers to ensure that adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and conclusions.
• Prepares and presents written and oral reports and other technical information in a pertinent, concise, and accurate manner for distribution to management.
• Follows up on audit findings to ensure that management has taken corrective action(s).
• Assists and trains other audit staff in the use of computerized audit techniques, and in developing methods for review and analysis of computerized information systems.
• Conduct operational, compliance, financial and investigative audits, as assigned.
• Any other duty that may be assigned.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in IT related field or Business related field; at least 3 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified. Certification/Licensure Cert Information Systems Auditor (CISA), OR Cert Internal Auditor (CIA)
• Minimum 5 years experience in Banking; preferably Rural and Community Banking.
• Knowledge in financial regulations (banking act, company code, etc.) as well as accounting and audit standards
• Excellent knowledge about banking systems, knowledge in T-24 is an advantage.
• Ability to assess both manual and electronic operations of the bank and evaluate them critically.
Location: Eastern Region
How to Apply
Applicants with the requisite skills & qualifications are to apply to the address below:[email protected] Or The General Manager Kwaebibirem Rural Bank Ltd P. O. Box 21 Asuom Please indicate ONLY the position in the subject area when applying online.
Closing Date: 22 June, 2018