Posted on :
22 Nov, 2017
22 Nov, 2017
Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) is a university in Kumasi, Ashanti, Ghana. The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology is the public university established in the country, as well as the largest university in Kumasi Metropolis and Ashanti. KNUST has its roots in the plans of the King Asantehene Agyeman Prempeh I to establish a university in Kumasi as part of his drive towards modernization of his Ashanti kingdom. This plan never came to fruition due to the clash between British empire expansion and the desire for King Prempeh I to preserve his Ashanti kingdom’s independence.
Job Title: Deputy Estate Officer
• The Estate Organization is a department in the Works and Physical Development Directorate.
• It provides professional advice to Management on University lands, buildings, and other facilities. In addition, the Estate Organization is responsible for ensuring a clean environment and arranging for
logistics for all University events, among others.
Terms of Appointment
• The Appointment is full-time and the successful applicants must-be able to assume duty by JANUARY 01, 2018.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must possess a higher degree in Land Economy, Real Estate or any relevant field of study.
• Must be a registered member of a related professional body(e.g. Ghana Institute of Surveyors)
• Minimum of four (4) years experience as Assistant Estate Officer in a University and/ or ten (10) years post qualification in an analogous institution. Location: Kumasi
How to Apply
• Application Forms are available in Room 214 of the Main Administration Block, KNUST or online at:
apps.knust.edu.gh/staffapplication Completed Applications should be submitted together with the following: 1) Curriculum Vitae,
including Names and Addresses of Three (3) Referees; 2) A Two-Page Statement of Candidate’s Vision for the Office and marked APPLICATION FOR ESTATE OFFICER respectively to reach the DEPUTY REGISTRAR (HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT) KNUST, Kumasi,
Closing Date: 22 November, 2017