Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for appointment to various position at the under-listed Department in the College of Engineering.
Department of Geomatic Engineering.
Area of Specialisation:
Successful candidates shall be responsible for teaching and research in courses at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels, and supervision of students’ project work/dissertation and extension.
- In addition, candidates will be required to contribute regularly to knowledge in the field by publishing in refereed journals with reputable publishing houses.
- They shall also be required to serve the Faculty and Department in multiple ways, including committee work.
Required Skills or Experience
- Candidates must possess PhD or Doctorate in the relevant area of specialisation with considerable teaching and research experience and show a good record of publications in refereed journals for not less than five (5) years.
- Candidate must also possess required skills and expertise in operating digital and analogue Photogrammetric equipments.
- Currently, be a Senior Lecturer in a recognised tertiary academic or similar institution or its equivalent.
How To Apply
Qualified persons should fill out application forms obtainable at the Registrar’s Offices, Human Resources Department, KNUST or KNUST webpage: www.knust.edu.gh. Completed application forms should be sent to the following address:
Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology
Private Mail Bag
University Post Office
Offer valid till: 12 Jul, 2013