Job Title: Food & Beverage Supervisor
Reports To: Food & Beverage Manager and Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Minimum of four (4) years experience in a similar position in a 4 to 5 star hotel.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft offce & Excel
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, interpersonal skills and service oriented.
- Uncompromising integrity and ability to maintain a high level of compliance and good corporate governance.
- Must be prepared to work long hours and as and when duty demands.
- Highly responsible and reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as pa rt of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Coordinates and supervises activities of the restaurant service employees in providing courteous and rapid service to guests.
- Ensures waiter station allocation is done and communicated to the specific service personnel before service.
- Ability to deliver on set goals whilst engaging the other team member on other duties as assigned.
- Train service staff on a regular basis in liaison with F&B Manager.
- Have full knowledge of all menu items being served.
- Ensure that all beverage write offs/breakages are signed off by the controller and the F&B Manager on a daily basis.
- Ensures that all food and beverage management bills are posted, settled and signed off by the relevant managers on a daily basis.
- Ensure that the handover notes are written in the handover book at the end of the shift as per the policy.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Supervise the service team in all aspects of the department and ensure standard operating procedures are followed.
How to Apply
Applications with a recent passport photograph, updated CV’s, certificates and contact phone numbers should reach
The Human Resource Manager
Labadi Beach Hotel
Trade Fair, LA
Email: [email protected]