Landtours Ghana Limited is committed to providing superior quality customer service in the travel, tour, conference, and destination management service industry. We have therefore taken the lead in setting standards and advancing our industry through a committed and skilled workforce that uses optimal technology, innovation and speed to satisfy our clients’ needs, at a competitive value for money that yields a reasonable return to our Company and its stakeholders.
Job Title: Senior Accountant
- Assists in the preparation, implementation and monitoring of budgets, forecasts and cash flows.
- Assists in the Implementation of sound financial management systems.
- Develops, implements, and maintains adequate internal controls.
- Liaises with the Head of Finance to implement finance strategy, performance objectives, operational plans, policies and procedures relating to financial management of the company.
- Ensures complete documentation, filing and retrieval system.
- Coordinates the annual audit of the company’s financial reports.
- Liaises with statutory reporting authorities to comply with statutory payment and reporting requirements.
- Coordinates the day to day finance, treasury and accounting functions of the company.
- Supervises and participates in the preparation of various financial statements.
- Directs the maintenance of general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivables, accounts payable, revenue distribution and cost management functions.
- Any other duties as assigned by Management from time to time.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should send their applications and CVs to email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org