The Sales Operations Manager is tasked with the successful flow of the whole sales process. Working with the sales team, the S & O Manager will ensure that FIT and Group requests are packaged and successfully put under contract/sold and expedited. S/he will also be responsible for increasing sales through online marketing and promotional efforts directed at Landtours overseas client base.
Job Title: Sales Operations Manager
- Assigning and monitoring the work of the sales team to ensure that they operate in accordance with Landtours operational standards and procedures.
- Review and sign off on all tour packages before they are presented to clients.
- Responsible for ensuring that all tours are expedited according to the tour itinerary and the terms and condition of the contract.
- Responsible for developing a sales strategy to convert un-confirm tour requests into contracts.
- Responsible for collaborating with Social Media Department to promote outbound and in-country weekend and holiday tour packages and online special tour promotions to North America, Asia, and Europe.
- Responsible for leading the team for special events programs and supervising the executions of large tour contracts.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining CRM (Vtiger) data to improve productivity and evaluate and implement Landtours sales strategy.
- Monitor customer care delivery and ensure that staff exceeds clients expectation.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree from a recognized University.
- Minimum of 7 years work experience preferably in the travel industry.
- Thorough knowledge of travel industry technology.
- Experience working in a bi-cultural environment/multinational company.
- Strong business knowledge.
- Effective and excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentation).
- Excellent client relations skills.
- Computer literate (proficient in the use of MS Office Suite).
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally on regular basis.
- Salary is negotiable and will also depend on the training and experience of the candidate.
How to Apply
Cover Letters and CVs should be submitted via [email protected]