We are searching for a self-motivated, well-organized, and result-oriented person to fill the position of Sales and Operations Manager.
The Sales Operations Manager is tasked with the successful flow of the wholesales and operations process. Working with the sales team, the S & O Manager will ensure that FIT and Group requests are packaged and successfully put under contract/sold and expedited. S/he will also be responsible for increasing sales through online marketing and promotional efforts directed at Landtours overseas client base. This position requires extensive travel within Ghana and West Africa.
Job Title: Sales Operations Manager
SALES AND OPERATIONS MANAGER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assigning and monitoring the work of the sales team to ensure that they operate in accordance with Landtours operational standards and procedures.
- Review and sign off on all tour packages before they are presented to clients.
- Responsible for ensuring that all tours are expedited according to the tour itinerary and the terms and conditions of the contract.
- Responsible for developing a sales strategy to convert un-confirm tour requests into contracts.
- Responsible for collaborating with Social Media Department to promote outbound and in-country weekend and holiday tour packages and online special tour promotions to North America, Asia, and Europe.
- Responsible for leading the team for special events programs and supervising the executions of large tour contracts.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining CRM (Vtiger) data to improve productivity and evaluate and implement Landtours sales strategy.
- Monitor customer care delivery and ensure that staff exceeds clients’ expectations.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree from a recognized University.
- Minimum of 8 years work experience preferably in the travel industry.
- Thorough knowledge of travel industry technology.
- Experience working in a bi-cultural environment/multinational company.
- Strong business knowledge.
- Effective and excellent communication skills (oral, written, and presentation).
- Excellent client relations skills.
- Computer literate (proficient in the use of MS Office Suite).
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally on regular basis.
- Salary is negotiable and will also depend on the training and experience of the candidate.
The deadline for submission of the Cover Letter and CV is 31st October 2021.
How To Apply
Cover Letters and CVs should be submitted via [email protected]