Posted on :
12 Dec, 2017
12 Dec, 2017
Amnesty International is a global movement of people who campaign to end abuses of human rights.
Amnesty International Ghana (AIG) is one of the section offices of Amnesty International around the world contributing to achieving the vision and mission of Amnesty International by taking part in its worldwide campaigns and also undertaking local human rights work.
Amnesty International Ghana is seeking to recruit qualified and experienced individuals to fill the following positions at its national office in Accra.
Job Title: Campaign and Fundraising co-ordinator
• The primary responsibility of the campaign and fundraising Co-ordinator is to organise and coordinate strategic campaign projects and activities to raise funds for Amnesty International Ghans’s human rights work. He/She will report the Director of Amnesty International Ghana.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum first degree in social science and related field from an accredited institution or equivalent professional qualification
• Demonstrated knowledge of fundraising from non-government sources for charities
• Good understanding of human rights will be an added advantage
• Demonstrated competence in organising and managing social movement activities
• Ability to design, implement and evaluate campaign programmes
• 5 years relevant experience in fundraising and campaign programming
The successful applicant must:
• Computer literate (e.g experience in online campaigning)
• Willing to work long hours with strict deadline
• Willing to travel extensively and internationally
• Able to raise funds for charitable work
• Able to deal effectively with challenging field operational issues
• Able to meet and discuss issues with high level officials
• Be able to do high level representation
• Be able to work with little or no supervision
How to Apply
Interested applicants may forward their applications together with their CVs to the following address: The Director Amnesty International, Ghana Section Private Mail Bag, Accra-North Or email to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 20 December, 2017