To be responsible for Supply Chain Operational performance, driving global standardisation, alignment & consistency, gathering and interpreting data, delivering continuous improvement, addressing and promoting user experience and maintaining the local SCM governance infrastructure. Also to manage the relationship with key Vodafone stakeholders and Process Owners in the Vodafone Procurement Company and SCM to influence the development of SCM systems and processes.
The successful applicant will have very strong leadership competencies and capabilities to be a challenger of all stakeholders and proactively work to identify and address operational risks
Job Title: SCM Operations Specialist
- To manage and establish effective working relationships with internal departments when delivering system and process improvements
- To be an active member of the local Supply Chain Management Team & the Regional Operations Community taking on and driving Key Global and Local strategic projects from concept to deployment, integrating business requirements and associated processes. Always ensuring standardization, alignment & consistence.
- Identify and deliver best practices and synergistic benefits through effective collaboration with peers in other Markets and the Vodafone Procurement Company.
- Facilitate continuous process improvement by conducting process health checks, identify opportunities, support quality reviews, and validate change requests
- Use analytical and quantitative methods to understand, predict, and enhance supply chain processes
- To act as the SCM business owner for SCM content ensuring it is maintained, kept up to date and developed in line with changes to the way Supply Chain and the wider business operates
- Run and maintain the market SCM governance frame work driving SCM quality and operational excellence
- To monitor, evaluate & embed the utilisation of SCM Systems, Tools & Processes.
- Continually assess SCM performance against Goals and Objectives, proactively communicate remedial actions and successes constantly.
- Focus on user &stakeholder experiences via SCM systems and processes, proactively address issues, communicate good practice and continually feed improvement requirements to the Process Council
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- . Understanding of operational Supply Chain function, preferably 5+ years
- Strong analytical/numerical skills and Data Analysis skills are essential
- Be able to show an energetic and innovative approach to problem solving and continuous improvements.
- Embraces and drives the change agenda and does not shy away from challenging situations
- Understands the benefit for and promotes cross-functional working.
- Understands organisational structure and systems, and the impact of decisions.
- Basic project management skills, an understanding of what is required to take a project from idea to business as usual
- Advanced ability and experience with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Comfortable with technology, able to learn to use new systems quickly
- Knowledge and experience of change management and cutover planning for new technology releases
- Understands the business and Supply Chain strategies and uses them to contribute to Vodafone goals and objectives
- Proficiency in ERP like SAP and other Analytical tools like Celonis and iView is a plus
- States own views clearly and concisely
- Listens to and considers others’ views
- Questions to find out others’ real views
- Consults with key stakeholders prior to decisions being made
- Able to influence different decision makers at all levels
- Responds promptly and flexibly to internal and external customers
- Consistently attempts to exceed customer expectations
- Delivers work which is accurate and timely
- Anticipates’ real needs and expectations
Drive for Results
- Acts quickly and decisively when targets are threatened
- Focuses effort of business priorities
- Holds structured meetings, which deliver results
- Plans and organises own workload to achieve objectives
Developing Self and Others
- Regularly seeks and acts on constructive feedback from others
- Takes responsibility for own personal development
- Openly shares knowledge and information
Innovation and Change
- Generates innovate ideas and solutions
- Adopts ideas used successfully elsewhere rather than re-inventing the wheel
- Deals positively with uncertainty and ambiguity
- Encourages others to be adaptable and open to change
- Challenges conventional views to benefit the business
Working with Others
- Encourages others to think and act positively
- Makes best use of networking opportunities inside and outside