Posted on :
12 Dec, 2017
12 Dec, 2017
To collate information for customers and channel sales activities and report in a form for management decision making.
Job Title: MIS Manager
– Extracts primary and secondary sales data and show trends in graphical and tabular form over set periods e.g. monthly, quarterly, or annually etc.
– Generates sales performance reports across sales regions, categories and channels.
– Compiles data to feed into regional scorecard.
– Generate monthly and quarterly customers and sales team performance report.
– Prepares monthly retail data based on AC Nielsen report.
– Evaluate and structure each functional opportunity into appropriate projects with clear deliverables, timelines and cost
– Prepares KPI payment reports in line with Trade Terms Structure.
– Partner with Global Market I&A teams to “land” functional projects in the regions.
– Manage and deliver the CD functional information innovation projects and Analytics solutions on-time, in-full, to-budget and in compliance with IT and Information standards and processes, without business disruption. Responsible for the IT design & delivery in the specific functional area and closely involved in all build, test and go-live activity in this area.
– Establish and maintain common information standards for the function; Drive Simplification; Serve as “design authority” for the function, ensuring that reports are delivered to established information
Key Performance Indicators
– Data delivered OTIF to the relevant stakeholders
– Perfect store KPI achievement
– Embedding of new reports with internal and external stakeholders
– Seamless information flow between CD and the CSE Team
– University Graduate
– 3 years’ experience in IT and Database Management systems (Advanced Microsoft Excel)
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Power Point)
– Analytical Skills