Posted on :
27 Oct, 2017
27 Oct, 2017
For us, people are an essential and fundamental element of all our activities. It is only because of their dedication that we can achieve our business goals – and we are profoundly aware of how important they are in creating value over time.
Wherever we operate, we are committed to upholding the ideals enshrined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and condemn any conduct contrary to these principles. We promote actions based on honesty, integrity, and respect. The protection of individuals, the development of their abilities and skills, the realization of their potential through the full expression of their energy and creativity are aspects we cherish. Our working environment offers everyone the same opportunities based on a system of merit, and without any form of discrimination.
Job Title: Livelihood Restoration Advisor
• Supervise the process of eligibility for livelihood restoration and support for households in selecting options
• Ensure consistency and synergy in the way livelihood restoration activities are planned and implemented
• Provide market access intelligence and feed this into household decision making regarding the best livelihood restoration options to pursue.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree (Economics, Social Work)
• 5 years experience in livelihood restoration
• 5 years experience in oil and gas industry
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit their recent C.V and covering letter: Eni Ghana Exploration & Production – c/o HR Dept. Bradley Tower Building, William Tubman Road or by email to: [email protected] Closing Date: 10 November,