To lead and develop a team in providing a world-class customer experience – putting our Customers at the heart of everything we do in every interaction. To role model the understanding of our products and services, creating value to our Customers and our business. To be the face of the brand, the manager that lights the way with leading and managing successful teams.
Job Title: Retail Shop Manager – COMCBU008
What you’re responsible for?
- I Keep on top of all store costs (cash loss, credits, stock loss/adjustments,) and protect all Vodafone assets
- I Achieve compliance standards and satisfy all audit requirements including Health & Safety, handling of customer data and security.
- I Work with my team to make processes better and simpler
- I Ensure all company policies and procedures are followed by my team
- I Keep all store team data up to date on Vodafone systems
- I Work with my team to make sure the store looks great, is in line with the latest promotion guidelines and that product displays are working properly
- Carry out daily housekeeping and store standard checks to approved levels
- I proactively coach and support my team to give them the best opportunity to succeed in store and with their career at Vodafone by completing their annual and half yearly PD.
- I Review and improve my teams performance through on the spot coaching sheets and monthly 1-2-1’s.
- I am quick to recognise and effectively respond to poor or under performance.
- I empower my team to make decisions and solve challenges.
- I hold regular team meetings/daily briefings to generate ideas.
- Be proactive with team succession planning and work closely with the resourcing team when recruiting new team members.
- Lead by example and behave in the ‘Vodafone Way’
- Reward and recognise when my team who behave in the ‘Vodafone Way’
- Be the best Retail Store Manager you can be, using feedback, training, coaching and support to help you get on in your career.
- Attend Regional meetings and communicate back to the team
- Contribute Regional activities if asked, share best practise with other stores
- Support any Retail trials or initiatives and report any challenges timely to relevant department.
- Successfully managed a team for 12 months
- Warm with strong customer focus
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and competitive
- Ability and interest to learn about technology
- Able to use computers
- Able to analyse information
- Demonstrates effective ways to build customer relationships (rapport, identifying customer needs, resolving customer queries)
- Commercial awareness – an appreciation and interest in the mobile telecommunications industry
- Working knowledge of all products and services
- Reviews, manages and develops self and others
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type: Permanent
Closing Date: 27-Sep-17, 11:59:00 PM