Posted on :
12 Oct, 2013
12 Oct, 2013
Agave Rural Bank Limited is one of the finest Rural Banks in the Volta Region of Ghana, which provides banking services to the public within its catchment areas.
• Group formation and effective group management
• Identification of viable areas of operations
• Credit portfolio management, disbursement and recovery of loans
• Organization, moderation and supervision of group meetings
• Preparation of regular field and financial reports
• Screening of credit group members and assessment of their loan requirements according to bank’s policy
Qualification Required & Experience
Applicants must possess at least HND or its equivalent in Accounting, Marketing, Statistics, Business studies, Agricultural Science, etc.
Required Skills or Experience
• A minimum of National Service experience, with development/community oriented program/ financial institution.
• Possesses and demonstrates interpersonal skills
• Strong people management skills
• Strong public relation and community entry skills
• Motor bike riding skill/willingness to learn
• Willingness to work in rural and deprived communities
• Computer Literacy skill.
• Possesses high sense of responsibility, with result oriented working attitude.
• Must not be more than 35 years of age at the date of application.
Location: Volta Region
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants must submit detailed CV and copies of certificates including names and telephone numbers of 3 referees with a cover letter addressed to:
Agave Rural Bank Ltd.
P. O. Box 52 Dabala
Closing Date: 16 October, 2013