iBurstAfrica, a fast growing independent Wireless Internet Service Provider in Ghana seeks to recruit an energetic and experienced person fill the under-listed position: Distribution Executive
The Distribution Executive works with channels partners to ensure stock availability, outlet branding and channel staff training in the market served by iBurst Africa Ghana under the guidance of the Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Ensure and monitor stock availability within the channels.
- Implement channel recruitment and maintenance strategies
- Assist in the recruitment of Resellers according to iBurstAfrica procedures
- Conduct regular visits to super dealers’ and resellers’ outlets to ensure adherence to visibility standards
- Manage Super Dealer and reseller contracts, ensuring that these are current and signed by both parties.
- Assist in the performance appraisals for Resellers.
- Set up and coordinate meetings with resellers to advise them on policies and operating procedures to ensure functional effectiveness of business.
- Educate Resellers on existing and new iBurst products.
Required Skills or Experience
- An HND in Marketing or related subjects.
- At least 3 years experience in Direct Marketing, Channel Management and Sales.
- At least 2 years experience in motorcycle riding.
- Experience in the Telecommunications industry and operating a multi-line telephone switchboard would be an advantage.
- Must possess excellent negotiating skills, ability to build and develop strong relationships
- Must be computer literate and proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook and presentation software.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
How To Apply
To apply for this vacancy, send your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]
Closing 09 Nov, 2011