Posted on :
18 Feb, 2021
18 Feb, 2021
The Law Reform Commission is an organisation committed to the development and modernization of the laws of Ghana.
Job Title: Senior Driver
• To provide secure and timely driving services to transport Staff, materials or equipment to areas where they are required.
• Keep track of general maintenance schedules
• Ensure sound running of vehicle assigned and arrange minor repairs where necessary
• Register the movement of vehicles in the logbook
• Any other duties that may be assigned by Management
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE Certificate,NVTI or its equivalent
• A valid driving licence not below ‘D’ class with a minimum of eight (8) years accident-free driving experience
• A professional level qualification or industry Skill-bases Certification in auto-mechanics
• A Certificate from an accredited driving institute.
• Safety Conscious
• Good communication skills
• Personal hygiene skills
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified applicants should forward their application, together with their curriculum vitae: copies of relevant Certificates, contact telephone number(s). email address and names and addresses of two(2) referees to:
The Executive Director
Law Reform Commission
P.O. BOX M.63
The Commission’s office at GPS GA-076-532 same building with the Kaneshie Court near Accra City Campus of the University of Ghana.
Closing Date: 15 March, 2021
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.