Legal Aid Commission invites applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians for employment as
Job Title: ASSISTANT IT OFFICER
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collects data for the formulation of IT policies.
- Undertakes the maintenance and repair of IT infrastructure and equipment of the Commission.
- Provides technical services for the management of the information systems.
- Installs IT equipment and software of the Commission.
- Collects data for the development of effective and efficient IT security systems
- Collects input for the procurement of IT equipment and services.
- Provides effective user support services in the
- Collects data for the preparation of the budget and work plan for the Unit.
- Collects data for the preparation of annual and other periodic reports.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited tertiary institution in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Management Information System (MIS) any other relevant field.
- A relevant industry skill-based certification(s) will be an added advantage.
- Must have completed National Service.
How to Apply
Applications together with detailed CVs and copies of certificates are to be submitted to the address or Email within fourteen days from date of publication
THE HEAD OF ADMINISTRATION
LEGAL AID COMMISSION
P.O BOX 18342
EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]
Location: COUNCIL FOR LAW REPORTING BUILDING, ADJACENT TO MALI EMBASSY, OPPOSITE MINISTRIES POLICE STATION
TEL: 030-266-9220 / 0302666584