Posted on :
20 May, 2019
20 May, 2019
We are a Ghanaian Company based in the Wassa —East District in the Western Region seeking a seasoned and results – oriented Accounts Assistant to help engineer and facilitate sales, keep proper sales records and reconcile sales and receipts, process sales data and general bookkeeping of account.
Accounts Assistant will directly report to the Finance and Administrative Manager (F&AM).
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Essential Functions Of the Position Holder
• Assist the F&AM in enforcing and monitoring internal controls
• Assist the F&AM to maintain the company’s system of accounts.
• Generate sales tokens to vendors and customers.
• Monitor and record daily sales and prepare detailed weekly, monthly sales/financial report
• Review and reconcile staff cash working advances and programme expenditure balances in coordination with the F&AM
• Prepare and send out receipts, bills, invoices, and statements required, and any other financial document for sales income.
• Ensure proper external back-up and security of all accounting and related business information.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Qualified candidates for this position should possess a bachelor’s Degree/HND in Accounting Option or related field in accounting and finance with 2-5 years evidence of work in related field with STRONG KNOWLEDGE in IT.
Required knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Understanding sales methodologies will be an advantage
• Expert in planning and good record keeping
• Oral and written communication, including ability to make presentation and clearly express thoughts to others and exchange information.
• Apply technical knowledge and expertiseto the demands of the job, and to handle technical challenges skilfully, thoroughly and effectively.
• Establish and maintain positive working relationship with other staff at all levels and various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner.
• Advanced knowledge in IT, MS Excel, MS word etc.
Location: Western Region
How to Apply
If you meet the criteria and the opportunity is attractive to you, please forward your resume and cover letter to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 26 May, 2019