Pharmacy is the science and technique of preparing and dispensing drugs. It is a health profession that links health sciences with chemical sciences and aims to ensure the safe and effective use of pharmaceutical drugs.
The scope of pharmacy practice includes more traditional roles such as compounding and dispensing medications, and it also includes more modern services related to health care, including clinical services, reviewing medications for safety and efficacy, and providing drug information. Pharmacists, therefore, are the experts on drug therapy and are the primary health professionals who optimize the use of medication for the benefit of the patients.
Job Title: Medical Counter Assistant
Role Responsibilities and Duties
- Receive and verify Outpatient prescriptions in accordance with the law and procedures to ensure that the appropriate checking procedures are adhered to at all times. To refer any questions regarding prescriptions, drug information to a pharmacist.
- Support the continued functioning of the Outpatient Dispensary by ensuring efficient stock maintenance on Ascribe and implementation of administrative procedures.
- Support the implementation and efficient use of IT- related developments such as Tecsol ordering and other Ascribe- related initiatives.
- Assist customers with their questions, locating items or referring them to the pharmacist for medication information.
- Ensure that prescription documentation is maintained and stored appropriately in accordance with the law.
- Administrative duties will include answering telephones, booking out and filing sold item forms, pricing stock and ensuring the front counter of the pharmacy is kept clean and tidy with a professional image.
How to Apply
Send cover letter and resume to [email protected] or [email protected]
Call: 0207472126, 0546364628, 0200422111