Posted on :
28 Apr, 2017
28 Apr, 2017
Lincoln Community School is one of the leading American International Schools in Africa and currently serves a population of 760 students from over 66 different nationalities.
Job Title: Part Time Driver ( 3.5 hours a week)
• The School is seeking to appoint an experienced driver who will be responsible for transporting students on various school related trips as well as carrying out general office related driving responsibilities across the school.
• The compensation package for the position is competitive; salary will depend on relevant experience and qualifications. If you meet the above criteria and you are interested in working in an international school environment where you will be challenged and developed professionally then please visit our website: http://www.lincoln.edu.gh/adminvacancies to obtain more information about the role.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Secondary School leaving certificate or equivalent
• Valid driver’s license ( C class license or above )
Essential Experience, Skills and Abilities:
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience of driving a class C size vehicle or equivalent
• Experience of driving for an organization/institution
• A working knowledge of health and safety requirements as a bus driver
• Experience of providing customer service in any capacity.
• A good command of English language – reading, writing and communicating.
• A working knowledge of road safety regulations concerning children.
• Experience of dealing with customer complaints.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills; ability to work with parents, colleagues and all other school staff.
• Demonstrable experience of adhering to guidelines and policies
Experience of working in an Educational Institution
How to Apply
Resume’s should be submitted by close of business on 10th May 2017 to: [email protected]
Mailing Address: PMB CT 354 Cantonments, Accra, Ghana Tel: +233-302-7710118/772964 Fax: +233-302-780985 Closing Date: 10 May, 2017