On behalf of our client, one of the global leaders in the logistics and shipping industry, we are looking for 2 entrepreneurial, enthusiast and responsible Logistics Trainers.
Come join a global integrated network where you will have the chance to make a difference in complex projects and the support to develop your career in a company that invests in its talent.
- Responsible of super-users acquiring and applying the knowledge related to the processes covered by the project.
- Involvement in the phases of simulation, design and launching of the project.
- Maintaining the reached objectives through constant implementation (Maintenance in operational conditions)
- Responsible with training for super-users and users on the sites where the software has to be implemented.
- Ensures trainings of teams and simulations of the tested environment.
- Is physically present starting with the setting-up of GO-Live and after the implementation of GO-Live in order to ensure support for users.
- Makes sure that the training environment is fully operational
- Assists the local project manager in helping the agents to familiarise with changes.
- Leads and takes part in functional analyses.
- Ensures a proper utilisation of the software and compliance with the standard processes and puts in practice corrective actions in case of need.
- Mastering the system modules and the joint training software applications.
- Participates in forwarding requests to headquarters.
Capitalization of knowledge and competencies
- Constantly evaluates trainings for which he/she is responsible and reviews scoring.
- Adapts documentation, if necessary
- Takes part regularly in trainings in order to keep pace with the domain.
- University degree (logistics / transportation) or equivalent professional experience
- Relevant experience in shipping/transportation
- Teaching skills in order to deliver the training sessions for all profile types (users, super-users, management).
- Adaptation abilities and proactive during training design.
- Good communications skills in changing environments
- Good Office skills (Excel, Power Point) and good understanding of software applications
- Fluent English
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Work mobility (70% travelling)
- 2-6 years of experience.
- Knowledge regarding shipping/ transportation or logistics is considered an advantage.
Interested? Do you need more information?
Send us an updated CV at [email protected] or apply online at www.africalogisticsjobs.com
Recruitment process timeline
Applications are welcome until March 19th.
Selection is taking place between March 25th and April 30th.