Posted on :
13 Mar, 2018
13 Mar, 2018
L’Oréal is ranked among the top employers in the Careers in Africa Employer of Choice 2015 Top 100. The company scored highly with professionals focused on work in Africa among the 13,242 who completed the Careers in Africa Employer of Choice Survey. Gathering a great score across 29 attractiveness criteria, L’Oréal maintains a strong reputation for delivering the factors that contribute to a great job in Africa.
Job Title: Regional Sales Officer
– Ensure outstanding implementation of Brand POP vision at the POP
– Drive the achievement of volume/value targets through distributor and territory management
– Setting up the Field Management infrastructure – outlet selection by channels, channel management plans
– Putting in place the FM organisation – (1) recruitment (2) training and capability building (3) key metrics for measurement
– Understanding the Brand POP Vision by channels and develop channel/outlet based implementation plans.
– Use of IT – for evaluating performance against action std. (optional at this stage)
– Performance review – against action standards. Network and take actions where inputs are required from the DSR’s width and depth of availability, assortment and shelving
– Understand the processes in the appointment and management of Distributors
– Achieve the sales targets and qualitative and quantitative objectives set by the Regional Sales Manager/headquarters.
– Identify the potential for commercial development of existing customers and develop their loyalty.
– Identify prospects within his/her industry and develop new business relationships.
– Organise the routing programme, manage administrative data and information.
|– Collaboration and relationships– Volume haunt
– Customer service
|Experience||– FMCG Experience 2- 5 years– Territory, Distributor, Operations, Team Management
– Field Capability Score
– Knowledge in Beauty and Cosmetics will be an added advantage
– Ability to drive with a valid driving licence