L’Oréal S.A. is a French cosmetics company headquartered in Clichy, Hauts-de-Seine with a registered office in Paris.It is the world’s largest cosmetics company and has developed activities in the field of cosmetics, concentrating on hair colour, skin care, sun protection, make-up, perfume and hair care; the company is active in dermatology, toxicology, tissue engineering, and bio-pharmaceutical research fields and is the top nanotechnology patent-holder in the United States. The company is a component of Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index.
Job Title: Trade Marketing-Activating Manager
Key Job Accountability
- Strategy and planning for salon activation in line with the brands strategy DARK&LOVELY and NICE&LOVELY.
- Monitor Hair Technicians service to keep track of the effectiveness of training program and develop improvement action plans
- Train the technical education teams on new modules, engage sales & marketing teams around education
- Strategy and planning for roadshow activities in line with brand strategy
- Ensure the coordination and animation of the road show team by:
Office support i.e. updating the team on administrative requirements
- Validation of the Activation team expense reports
- Prepare weekly updates & Monthly reports on all Activation Team activities : based on KPI’s
- Ensure that the activations team assets are well managed/maintained through regular service to avoid break downs.
- Monitor budgets and expenditure:
- Liaise with all internal departments involved, suppliers and distributors to coordinate the conception, production, delivery and installation of any kind of materials
- Ensure compliance with technical and legal aspects regarding production norms
- Be close to the field needs and trends
- Impersonate and transmit brand values to the distribution
- Keep an eye on competition and report qualitative feedback from the field
- Develop and manage his/her teams. Ensure development of expertise and know-how
- Build and maintain a network of consultants and artists in the beauty business
Background and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree/Masters in Business Related Course
- 3 – 4 Years’ Experience in Similar Role
- Great Interpersonal and Communication Skills (Can Fluently Speak English and Kiswahili)
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint As the position entails statistical and financial reporting
- Experience and competence in People Management/Leadership
- Knowledge of Trends and Consumer Market of Kenya and East Africa
- Creativity and Passion about Branding with Particular Interest in Activations
- Agility, Can Do attitude and Entrepreneurial Mentality
Customer Centrality and Results Oriented, Networking, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Marketing Planning.