Posted on :
7 Mar, 2019
7 Mar, 2019
Are you passionate about turning an unhappy customer into a satisfied one in a Multinational company that grants you a global learning opportunity? We have an opportunity for you. We are looking for a Customer friendly person to manage the Supply Chain of our clients and keep them satisfied while getting exposure to a host of opportunities on a global scale.
Job Title: Customer Service Agent
• We offer you exciting opportunities to work with a variety of Supply Chain Management Customers at the mega-carrier company-Maersk.
• International and challenging working environment which enhance your capabilities
• Exposure to multinational environment/culture.
• Enhancing personal skills.
• Soft skills such as turning complaints into opportunities, handling difficult customers, and managing customers’ expectations.
• Team work, cross-functional management, & cross-cultural management.
• Successful candidate will also be exposed to new tools that enhance collaboration across the globe and an understanding of creating sustainable value for customers.
• Focus on the key customer service drivers: customer service mind-set; timely delivery cargo; proactive notification about the delivery status; exceptional management; efficient claim handling
• Communicating with origin, destination, clients, and client’s factories.
• Create and maintain client’s SOP, IOP (Internal Operating Procedures) and QRG (Quick Reference Guidance).
• Takes the initiative to understand the customers business into details to provide a tailor-made delivery solution that supports the customers production needs
We are looking for
• A first degree
• Must have a Customer Centric and Proactive Mindset
• Fluent in English both written and verbal communication. Proficiency in French will be an added advantage
• MS office – especially MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Good in problem solving skill with an open mind to go the extra mile.
• Must be able to accept changes and come up with agile solutions
• Able to work in teamwork & collaborative environment.
• SCM Business understanding
• Must be an effective time manager and work under little or no supervision
• Experience in Freight Forwarding or Supply Chain Management would be an added advantage