Posted on :
16 Aug, 2018
16 Aug, 2018
The role is a focal point in APMT IS Ghana to support the HR Manager in a broad scope of Industrial relations, Performance Management, Employee Engagement and general support for the HR function, and a business partnering angle.
• Strives for excellence and profitability.
• Assist in implementing Global/Region HR policies, guidelines and strategies.
• Assists HRBP in executing company Human Resources, governance and strategic policies.
• Working in an exciting Inland Services entity team geared for growth.
• Exposure to Inland Services Operations & Management.
• Exciting changing environment in a multi-national environment.
Job Title: HR Associate
• Responsible for adherence to Ghana Labour Law and the implementation of Collective Bargaining Agreements (CBA).
• Support Salary review , CBA and other labour relations negotiations.
• Responsible for year-round engagement schedules/programs for all Industrial Relations stakeholders.
• Responsible for workmen compensation management and related compliance issues.
• Understand and assist in developing SOPs for HR processes and transactions.
• Responsible for 3rd Party Employees management [data, contracts, Vendor management -SLAs, payroll, medicals, etc.
• Responsible for all employee data base management – online & offline
• Other responsibilities as may be required.
• Performance management – assist in delivering performance management programs that drive a high-performance culture.
• Recruitment and selection – assist in managing the recruitment and selection, orientation and on boarding process.
• Learning and development – Assist HRM in driving and administering internal training, implementing and monitoring effectiveness of training programs.
• Human resources policy – assist in developing, implementing and maintaining human resources policies across the organisation, including training programs to educate and promote awareness of regulatory compliance.
• Reporting and management of human resources metrics – produce reports on key metrics, including remuneration and benefits, leave, absenteeism and turnover.
We are looking for
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources management, Business management or related field and extensive knowledge of and experience within an HR environment.
• Prior experience (minimum 4 year’s post qualification experience) within a business partnering environment.
• Strong knowledge of HR policies and procedures.
• Understanding of the container shipping industry and Ghanaian Labour Market.
• Highly energetic and self-motivated, proactive and resourceful.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proven ability to influence without authority and engage confidently with leaders at all levels.