Armed with deep industry expertise, Mahindra Comviva has a proven track record of successfully delivering managed VAS projects globally. The company adopts a proactive approach towards managing end-to-end VAS
Job Title: Support Engineer
Candidate will be responsible for VAS Operations, High level support and Project support .
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing day to day Operations and providing 2nd level support for VAS –24x7x365.
- Responsible to monitor and manage Systems to ensure end to end service availability as per platform KPI.
- Responsible for daily maintenance and support of VAS Platform such as USSD, SMSC, Roaming platforms.
- Should be work closely with the vendors during projects design, planning and implementation and ensure business requirements are properly implemented
- Responsible for database Performance Tuning, Database Security, Database Management and Data Maintenance.
- Should be responsible to work on Value Added Services such as Messaging, Data Management, Roaming solution and Telco environment.
- Responsible to deliver all Contractual scope and meeting KPIs/SLAs with no penalty.
Functional Skill :
- System Administration (Unix & Windows)
- Unix/Linux scripting
- Signaling, SS7, SMPP, HTTP protocols
- IP networking and routing
- GSM Network/Switching/Charging system knowledge
- Interpersonal and team management skills
- DBA/SQL Admin
Desired Skills and Experience
SMSC, USSD, Unix/Linux scripting , DBA/SQL Admin
Experience: 5- 10 years