We are looking for people who want to innovate and grow. We seek to attract and retain the best talent. We invest in our employees and empower them to grow their careers.
Job Title: Human Resources Associate
Our client seeks a talented, versatile and entrepreneural person to provide HR services to the business. Among others, the role covers:
- Administration of the recruitment process; job adverts, shortlisting, coordinating interviews, appointment letters, etc. within agreed SLAs
- New starter and leaver administration including onboarding, pre-employment checks, coordinating and executing orientation, induction, probation follow up, and exit interviews.
- Employee records management and data analytics
- Coordination of company policies and procedures
- Execution of HR processes for the defined business area as required from time to time.
- Learning and Development administration
- Local content administration and reporting
- Manage assigned HR related projects
- Degree holder in HR or Business Management and/or Professional HR accreditation e.g. CIPD, SHRMP, IHRMP
- Good IT literacy including excel, word, mail merge, and PowerPoint
- Min 4 years’ experience in a similar role (oil & gas experience is a plus, but not mandatory)
- HR systems administration
- Data analytics
- Recruitment process coordination and administration
- Using and manipulating reports
- Employee service and resolving issues
- Skills & Knowledge:
- Strong HR Operational and coordination skills
- Pragmatic problem solver
- Good engagement and collaboration skills
- Excellent communication skills, across all levels of the organization, both internal and external