Posted on :
28 Feb, 2017
28 Feb, 2017
Mantrac Ghana Ltd. is the sole authorized dealer for Caterpillar Products in Ghana. Mantrac Ghana Ltd. distributes and supports the full range of CAT construction equipment including Wheel Loaders, Skid Steer Loaders, Dump Articulated Trucks, Backhoe Loaders, Excavators, Motor Graders, Track-Type Tractors, BCP products. Moreover, Mantrac Ghana Ltd. distributes Mining, Power Systems and Forklifts, Material-Handling & Warehousing equipment for a wide range of industries and applications. Mantrac Ghana Ltd. is also the sole approved supplier of genuine Caterpillar parts, which are available at competitive prices. Highly-qualified employees work through an extensive branch network that includes a head office in Accra and branches in Kumasi, Takoradi and Tarkwa. Mantrac service centers are equipped to perform total overhauls, there are also qualified service engineers, with necessary diagnostic and repair tools, can be dispatched at any time to customers.
Job Title: PC/Network Coordinator
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
• Support for Cisco Systems
• Configure Cisco Routing and Switching and Telephony
• Windows Networking
• Active Directory Administration
• Administer DHCP and DNS Servers
• Exchange Server Administration
• Interact with users to ascertain their System Needs
• Maintain Data Centers and Network Racks
• Keep Updated Record of Outstanding System Related Issues
• Monthly Datacenter Backups Records keeping
• Prepare Application Documentations for Auditing Purposes
• Support network Users from different remote Sites
Remuneration: Exciting salary package awaits the successful candidate.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Three years of increasingly responsible engagement with Cisco Networking
• Demonstrated competency in Networking Systems, implementation Support after deployment and documentation.
• At least Three years of consistency in the design and Administration of a windows network environment
• Cisco Networking – Routing and Switching
• Windows Networking- TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
• Principles, practices, and techniques in the installation, maintenance and Trouble- shooting of Database driven applications in a network environment.
• System Performance and Monitoring Tools
• Controlling access permssions and privileges in a multi-tier applications environment
• AS/400 operating System by IBM ‘1
• WAN/LAN performance monitoring tools – ping ,tracert etc
• Reporting tools, Excel, Crystal Reports, MS Access etc.
• Macros and Add ins in MS Suite platforms
• Chart of Accounts in a financial Appli.cation
• Enterprise Resources Programmes (ERP) in a multinational Organisation
• Manage, coordinate and test back-up and recovery plans for data in a WANIlAN environment
• Work closely with the IT Team to ensure Network Requirements are being met.
• Think critically – Use logic and analysis to identify the potential enhancements and flaws in enhancing the security of data and Users in a database driven Business Environment.
• Make decisions and resolve problems – Seek out information and data to evaluate, prioritize and formulate best solution or practice.
• Demonstrate leadership and foster collaboration with a team approach – interacts well with front line users and management by providing consultation and expert advice on systems especially Inventory, HR and Financial.
• Analyze, interpret and present research findings into clear, concise reports.
• Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships; work independently and demonstrate initiative.
• Adapt and learn to progress in a fast changing IT working team
• Equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with major course work in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a closely related field.
• A certification in Cisco Systems with at least 2 years of practice with Routing and Switching Technologies
How to Apply For the Job
Interested persons should forward their applications and CVs including the quickest means of contact to the address below:
The Human Resources Manager
Mantrac Ghana Limited
P.O Box 5207
Closing Date: 08 March, 2017