Posted on :
18 Nov, 2020
18 Nov, 2020
Mantrac Ghana Limited Apprenticeship Program is designed to train and develop Workshop Servicemen who are able to meet the very highest Mantrac Ghana Limited and Caterpillar Standards at the leading edge of technology.
This is a challenging role that will require you to work long hours in a “hands on” position under conditions that are sometimes remote and challenging.
Job Title: Service Apprentices (Accra. Kumasi. Takoradi & Tarkwa)
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicants must have maximum qualification of Motor Vehicle Technician Part 2 certificate or its equivalent
• Caterpillar Technician for Africa online course must be completed prior to employment
• Good written and spoken English would be an advantage
• Must be willing to work according to needs of the business and be a team player
• Must be computer literate especially with MS Word, MS Excel, and the internet.
Location: Accra, Kumasi, Takoradi & Tarkwa
How To Apply For The Job
Contact our branches at the following addresses:
Mantrac Ghana Limited, P. O. Box AN 5207 Accra
Mantrac Ghana Limited, Harper Road, P. O. Box 3000, Kumasi
Mantrac Ghana Limited, Cape Coast Road, P. O. Box 386, Takoradi
Mantrac Ghana Limited, Bankyim, P. O. Box 200, Tarkwa
Completed Application Forms with birth certificates attached, must reach the Human Resources Manager.
Or Email: [email protected]