AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited is currently on a journey to redevelop the Obuasi Gold Mine into a modern, efficient and long-term profitable operation. The underground mining operation will be fully mechanized, designed to produce up to an average maximum of 5,000 t/day of ore mined.
We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated person to join our dedicated team as Travel Assistant.
ROLE PURPOSE AND CONTEXT
To provide administrative support services to the Travel Administrator particularly on services relating to official travels and accommodation and other admin support services within the requirements of the Gold House Offices.
Job Title: Travel Assistant
- Coordinate travel arrangements for all Company visitors and employees in Ghana.
- Receive and make accommodation reservations for employees and official visitors.
- Process hotel and airline invoices for approval and payment.
- Process and assist staff and consultants acquire all forms of documentations necessary for travel.
- Arrange transport including airport and hotel transfers.
- Manning the Gold House Front Desk and performing necessary functions of the Front Desk
- Provide any other administrative support services as required by AGAG management personnel
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- HND in Social Sciences or related qualification
- Not less than 1 years’ experience in a similar or related role within the mining industry
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and to make decisions in a manner consistent with established Company Policies
- Ability to identify opportunities, diagnose problems and develop solutions
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in the use of MicroSoft Word and Excel Applications
- Good communication skills
- The ability to build and maintain effective relationship
- Good report writing skills
- Team player
Interested Ghanaians with the above qualification and experience should submit their applications, with detailed CV
CLOSING DATE: 7TH MARCH, 2019.