Posted on :
8 Nov, 2022
8 Nov, 2022
Established in 2006, Marie Stopes Ghana (MSG) is an affiliate of MSI Reproductive Choices and is one of the largest specialized Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) organizations in Ghana. MSG complements the Ministry of Health and Child Care in the provision of quality and affordable general health and SRH services in all provinces of Ghana.
MSG is seeking qualified personnel for an anticipated 5-year USAID-funded family planning activity in Ghana. The goal of the activity is to contribute to the reduction of maternal mortality and morbidity through increased access to comprehensive, voluntary family planning (FP) services to poor and underserved populations in Ghana.
Job Title: Finance and Administration Manager
• The Finance and Administration Manager (FAM) will report to the COP and will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of budgeting, financial management, logistics, and prime award compliance with terms and condition of the award. The FAM will oversee all activity operations.
The successful candidates will be responsible for the following among other duties:
• Oversees the finance and administration functions for the project and ensures compliance with the terms of the agreement.
• Oversees finance, human resource management, logistics, procurement, administration and information technology (IT) support to the project.
• Oversees preparation and submission of financial statements and other cost accounting reports to MSG and USAID.
• Ensure adherence to MSG and USAID financial and accounting policies and procedures.
• Oversee preparation and submission of monthly financial statements.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual expenditures and prepare pipeline estimated for the project.
• Ensure appropriate systems and cost effective, timely procedures such as cash management, vendor payments and budgeting are in place to properly disburse, account, budget and report project funds and have proper internal controls.
Qualification Required & Experience
To succeed in this role, you must have:
• A Master’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or other relevant field.
• Certified/Chartered public accountant (CPA) or equivalent qualification is required for this position.
• A minimum of seven (7) years of experience supervising overall financial and administration operations of donor-funded activities (e.g. teams of human resource, logistics, grant/contract and finance staff) of similar dollar value.
• Demonstrate financial management, analytical and computer skills with emphasis on budgeting and financial analysis.
• Experience in risk management and implementation of internal controls.
• Knowledge of USAID policies, procedures, business practices, regulations and reporting requirements essential; direct experience managing the finances and administration for a.
• Experience managing teams; excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
• This application is open only to Ghanaian nationals or permanent residents with work permits.
• All positions are contingent upon funding to MSG and approval by USAID.
• Early applications are encouraged as shortlisting and interviews will be on rolling basis.
• Submission deadline is Close of Business 11th November 2022.
• Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 11 November, 2022