Marie Stopes International Ghana (MSIG) has vacancies for passion-driven, well-organized, client-oriented and energetic individuals with the below relevant qualification/s and experience. MSG’s goal is to meet the needs Of the underserved and improve access to the use of Family Planning (FP) and other Sexual Reproductive Health (SRH) services.
MSIG is part of Marie Stopes International’s global partnership, which operates in over Thirty-seven (37) countries worldwide.
Length Of contract: All vacancies advertised have one (1) year contract (renewable based upon good performance).
Job Title: CBT Drivers, Bole & Yendi
To ensure that assigned are in good working conditions at all times and to assist the vehicle to attain high standard quality care at all time. To also ensure that high driving standards are exhibited in the community. among learns and wherever driving required. The Driver will report to the Fleet Officer and the CBT Midwife.
One driver will be based in Bole in the Savanna Region and the other in Yendi in the Northern region.
- Support the CBT Midwife to be able to attain high standard vehicle quality care at all times.
- Check that vehicle is fuelled and in proper running condition before use.
- Pick and drop project visitors at the designated areas,
- Ensure vehicles are in good working conditions at all times.
- Report all damages to Fleet Officer for necessary action,
- Channel all requests for repairs. maintenance and through the Officer
- Keep a daily record of vehicle mileage.
- Responsible the daily maintenance of vehicle allocated.
- Return vehicle to head office, clinic or designated location immediately after
- Assist the clinical team in providing service.
- Support in community mobilization
- Support CBT Midwife in the registration of clients
- Ensure formal communications with the various health partners are properly documented with administrative work when necessary
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by Midwife and/or Fleet Officer
- Must have a minimum of MSLC /BECE certificate.
- Knowledge in auto mechanic will be an advantage of
- knowledge and skills in computer application such as Microsoft Word. Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
Skills and Experience:
- Good interpersonal
- Fair written and verbal communication
- Must have in vehicle care and maintenance
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Word, excel, powerpoint),
- Work experience with Ghana Health Service and/ or a health-related NGO
- Articulate and pays attention to detail
- Must be multi-skilled
- Must have the requisite experience in be pro-choice to women and men seeking Planning and Reproductive Health services
- Be able to work on own initiative and for periods.
- Passionate about maternal health
- Team Player and motivate team members to deliver service and results
- Self-motivated and able to motivate others to achieve results
This is a local position. Interested non-Ghanaians must, therefore, have the necessary legal permits required to work in Ghana
Females are encouraged to apply