Posted on :
18 Feb, 2021
18 Feb, 2021
MSIG’s goal is to meet the needs of the underserved and improve access to the use of Family Planning (FP) and other Sexual Reproductive Health (SRH) services. MSIG is part of Marie Stopes International’s global partnership, which operates in over Thirty-Seven (37) countries worldwide.
Job Title: Client Activation Officer, Southeastern Sector
Marie Stopes International Ghana (MSIG) has vacancies for a passion driven, well-organised, client-oriented and energetic individuals with the below relevant qualification/s and experience – CLIENT ACTIVATION OFFICER, SOUTHEASTERN SECTOR
Length of contract: All vacancies advertised have One (1) year contract (renewable base upon good performance).
The Client Activation Officer is responsible for the development, implementation, monitoring and review of all Demand Creation activities aimed at increasing client flow in all MSIG channels of service delivery. The Client Activation Officer will report to the Regional Manager with dotted reporting line to the Marketing Manager.
• Lead the effective demand creation of services for MSIG’s Bluestar network, MSIG Centres of Excellence, Outreach teams and Public Sector sites to ensure high volumes of clients are accessing services.
• Plan and implement innovative community interventions with the Community Mobilizing Agents (CMAs) consistent with MSIG’s mission.
• Ensure that the MSIG call centre cards and other promotional materials are distributed to encourage clients and potential clients to access MSIG services.
• Support the Youth Focal Person to develop and implement activities focussed on reaching the youth with SRH services.
• Implement and supervise systems for generating and monitoring active referrals to the Bluestar network, MSIG Centres, Outreach Sites and PSS sites.
• Retrieve and review all referral coupons for verification and presentation to Regional Manager to authorise CMAs incentive payments
• Keep proper documentation evidence of all referrals made by CMAs for purposes of payment and reporting.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree Marketing, Social Work, Social Sciences, Population or Development, Health Promotion.
• At least Two (2) years post qualification experience in working with NGOs/ government agencies and at least two (2) years of directly relevant work experience.
• Computer literate (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel and Internet are required)
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in community mobilisations and monitoring
• Willingness and ability to do field work and interact with communities.
• Analytical and results oriented, Honest, Mature and reliable
• Ability to work under pressure and works independently and efficiently.
• Proactive and ability to work under pressure and communicate effectively.
• Outstanding organisational and record keeping skills.
• Must be pro-choice and a team player.
Location: Greater Accra Region
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
• Please fill application with the exact job title and location if indicated.
• Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• These are local positions. Interested Non-Ghanaians must therefore have the necessary legal permits required to work in Ghana.
• Females are encouraged to apply
Closing Date: 19 February, 2021