Posted on :
14 Jan, 2014
14 Jan, 2014
MSI’s goal is to meet the needs of the underserved and dramatically improve access to the use of family planning and other reproductive health services. MSIG is part of Marie StopesInternational’s Global Partnership, which operates in over 43 countries worldwide.
The Communications Coordinator will report to the Marketing Manager. This individual will be responsible for developing the communications role and ensuring that Marie Slopes international Ghana’s brand and messages are communicated to our wide range of internal and external stakeholders around Ghana and the globe as well as offering communications advice and guidance to internal stakeholders in Ghana.
Job Title: Communication Coordinator
Length of contract: Two (2) years Contract
• Evaluate the effectiveness of our communications work and inform decision making
• Deploy effective social media engagement strategies aimed at the target groups of MSIG.
• Work with the Head of Human Resources and
• Administration to develop and implement employee engagement tools including but not limited to newsletter.
• Create a presence in the media of the activities of MSIG
• Monitor the impact of communications activities on MSIG’s work
• Undertake weekly collation and analysis of all information related to health published in the leading newspapers e.g.. Graphic and Times and provide updates to the Head of Marketing and Social Franchising an image library, brand guidelines website, Commission and manage communications agencies (including design, copywriting and photography} to develop and produce marketing and internal communications materials
• Supervise the Call Centre and ensure that they meet their targets
Qualification Required & Experience
• BachelorsDegree in Communications/ Journalism
• Other professional qualifications, ideally in project management desired
How To Apply For The Job
These are all local positions. Interested Non-Ghanaians must therefore have the necessary legal permits required to work in Ghana.
For any of the positions applied for, please label application and email with the exact preferred job title and location, for example (Regional Coordinator Youth, Accra etc.).
Interested and qualified applicants should send their applications addressed to:
The Head Human Resource and Admin
Marie Stopes Int. Ghana
PMB 267, Accra
e-mail through: [email protected]
Closing Date: 16 January, 2014