Posted on :
5 Aug, 2013
5 Aug, 2013
Aero Surveys Limited (operating under the trade name “Starbow”), is the largest Ghanaian airline by passengers carried, and has been credited with changing the face of the aviation in Ghana by way of its fleet, schedule, reliability, adherence to safety and on-time performance. It currently operates domestically to three destinations from its base at Kotoka International Airport, namely Kumasi, Takoradi and Tamale.
The role is an appointed supervisor of a company’s marketing department. (S)he will be assigned with the crucial job of creating a demand for the service in the market which will generate a rise in the company’s sales and in turn, provide the necessary revenue (and profit) needed to keep the organization running. The role will be tasked with creating a market for the specific service that the company provides.
• Developing innovative strategies using creative faculties in order to attract potential customers to their business.
• Ability to work through the various aspects of marketing before and offer managerial support.
• Effectively supervising, motivating, and developing marketing team to achieve set goals and objectives
• Managing the entire service line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
• Specifying market requirements for current and future services by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
• Driving a solution set across development teams through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
• Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
• Analyzing potential partner relationships for Starbow Airline services.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must come from a fast moving consumer company background and have links with the media
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Business Administration, Marketing is required.
• Minimum of five years work experience
• Must possess a high level of creativity and analytical ability being able to understand the changing trends of the business environment.
• Should also possess the ability to pitch in all efforts and skills in order to outsmart and outperform the company’s business rivals.
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
• Excellent presentation, communication and writing skills
• Customer relations and service skills and ability to develop maintain business relations
• Ability to use the computer and Microsoft Office proficient
How To Apply For The Job
Kindly send your application letter and CV to:
Closing Date: 01 September, 2013