Posted on :
25 Apr, 2011
Marketing Manager Jobs in Ghana
PricewaterhouseCoopers Ghana(www.pwc.com) provides industry-focused assurance, tax, and advisory services to build public trust and enhance value for its clients and their stakeholders. More than 163,000 people in 151 countries across its network share their thinking, experience, and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice.
The PricewaterhouseCoopers network in Africa has member firms in over 30 countries with over 7,500 professional staff. We have the largest footprint of all the professional services firms on the African continent.
What we are looking for
An experienced marketing professional to help us deepen relationships and deliver value to our Sub Saharan African clients. This will involve working with priority client teams and building an understanding of our advisory services. This individual should themselves be able to build relationships with business leaders and have a credible industry track record.
They will need to demonstrate that they have led international teams encompassing different nationalities and cultures. They should also have hands-on experience in running complex campaigns or projects across multiple markets. The individual will require a minimum of 10 years strategic marketing or business development experience, preferably in a business to business environment.
They will report to the Director of Marketing and Communications and be part of the marketing management team – working alongside the country marketing managers. This is a demanding position, working with the firm’s leadership group and there are excellent growth prospects.
• Champion PwC’s client development methodology and supporting client relationship management platform.
• Support regional leaders in client development and relationship building.
• Develop and manage multi-channel regional marketing programmes around our advisory service offerings.
Outstanding written and verbal communication – including the highest standard of English
• Strong internal and external client engagement and stakeholder management skills
• Strong people management skills of self, team and leadership
• Extensive and proven international project management skills
• Good problem solving ability and a proactive working style
Essential attributes for this role are:
• Strong business to business marketing skills and experience working with sales teams
• Experience working with client relationship management systems
• Experience in facilitating and coaching small groups
• A track record in developing and managing strategic business development programmes
• Ability to work in a technical environment
• Able to work collaboratively with individuals from multiple markets and cultures
Ghana Job Reference Code: